Nowadays, with the growth of information technology in the country and the increasing importance of using this technology in accessing up-to-date, optimal, safe information to enhance service and improve performance control as well as improving management processes, the steps are being taken to improve management strategies and monitoring and increasing organizational productivity.
Data is one of the key elements in a corporate decision making; without it, the decision making process can not be imagined.
As a result, various analytical tools are required to allow the efficient use of data, information and knowledge.
These analytical tools are usually called Business Intelligence systems, which provide large corporations with a quicker and more comprehensive access to business data in line with the company’s needs.
Business Intelligence systems transform data into practical intelligence by using applications and services that contribute tactical business decisions and organization’s strategy.
Business Intelligence tools access and analyse data sets, as well as display results in the format of reports, summaries, dashboards, charts and maps to give visitors access to detailed information about the business situation.
The advantages of using Business Intelligence tools
– Faster access to information
– Accurate and effective predictions
– Improvement of internal communication
– Improvement of data security
– Cost reduction
– Better management of large volumes of data
– Increase in profits and benefits
– Integrating data
– Determining the return rate of your marketing strategy
– Determining the factors that increase your income
– Identifying company’s sales strategy and predicting goals
– Identifying the software needs and setting up new operating systems
– Creating a useful and effective business model
– Getting an integrated view of your customers
– Creating a brand in a competitive and complex environment
In order to achieve these goals, pajuhesh co has used the Oracle Business Intelligence tool, which provides a comprehensive capability to implement Business Intelligence techniques in various and partly complicated organizations. Oracle Business Intelligence is one of the most efficient reporting and analytics software in the world.
This is completely web-based solution that helps users analyse their organization’s information and build management dashboards containing various reports and charts of key performance indicators or KPIs.
The Oracle BI software system has been able to help organizations understand the existing data in their organization by providing new visual analyses. It also ensures that all users make their decision based on a single version of the truth.
By using Oracle BI tools, you can get an integrated and comprehensive image of the discrete sectors of organizations. You can also provide analyses and information about the future of the organization’s activities based on current data or data related to the organization’s records.
Features and facilities
– Multi-dimensional and multi-level analysis
– Installation on all valid world operating system
– Ability to observe reports online
– Ability to define different levels of access to reports and full security
– Ability to get output reports in various formats such as the office suite, pdf, TML, csv, XML and…
– Ability to define levels of access to users
– The possibility of defining different user groups(information entry, dashboard definition, view information)
– Integration of increased access possibility